This is NIX's mess, hold him accountable

Chuckknox

Time to hold someone accountable for very little action in the off season. This mess can not be fixed by drafting and holding at on what they have. Needed to MAKE some big moves to get talent and proven coaches in place. 0-5 and counting fast....... 30+ points a games on defense, every game almost?? and he makes fun on how he is not the smartest person in the room, sleeping on free agent night, etc... Come on, this is just wrong. The proof is in the standings and the poor product they have assembled. Show us the baby is fine, they do not care how that got there...... WHAT?? The only thing I can see is the worst team EVER, with no hope of filling the many holes we seemed to have this year all of the sudden. The Defense was NEVER is bad. Now we have to waste the whole draft on defense.

Time to hold someone accountable for very little action in the off season. This mess can not be fixed by drafting and holding at on what they have. Needed to MAKE some big moves to get talent and proven coaches in place. 0-5 and counting fast....... 30+ points a games on defense, every game almost?? and he makes fun on how he is not the smartest person in the room, sleeping on free agent night, etc... Come on, this is just wrong. The proof is in the standings and the poor product they have assembled. Show us the baby is fine, they do not care how that got there...... WHAT?? The only thing I can see is the worst team EVER, with no hope of filling the many holes we seemed to have this year all of the sudden. The Defense was NEVER is bad. Now we have to waste the whole draft on defense.

You're right.

Nix ... thanks for understanding that we needed to rebuild. And thanks for understanding that the best way to rebuild is to be horrible for a year or two.

There, I held him accountable.