My Sad Realization that is the Bills

Yesterday I realized what I never thought would enter my brain. The bills are never going to make the playoffs again. Lets face it there not getting better, you can say oh well we got a pick for lynch but look at our draft classes the last 10 years. We barely even average a solid starter a draft. We have 8 picks this year, New England has 8 in the first 4 rounds including oaklands 1st which they will use to take Mark Ingram and dominate us for another 7 years. So whats my point, my point is that you cant expect to rebuild through the draft when you have holes in so many spots. Ill be honest, I understand the financial situation and I really did like Buddy at first but this is rediculous. Your going to tell me that by adding 7 players a year of which we average one per year a good started to rebuild are team? Other teams are having much much better luck in the draft then we are which is why I think a different approach needs to be made. One like we took in 2002 when we completely over hauled and got Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, Sam Adams, Drew Bledsoe, Lawyer Milloy, then killed it in the draft with Clements, Schobel etc etc. You cant go out and get a Terrel Owens so people by season tickets and expect to make the playoffs. We also cant just draft. This offseason lockout or no lockout we need to come out firing from all cylinders because to be honest this team is 3 perfect (maybe even better then 2002) draft classes away from even competing. The patriots are only getting younger and better there not rebuilding. The dolphins in my opinion are alot like us except right now there better and atleast theyve gone to the playoffs this f in decade. And the jets did what every bills fan could only dream could happen. and what is that ACTUALLY SIGN SOME !@#$ING FREE AGENTS. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JUST DRAFT AND IMPROVE WE NEED TO SIGN F.AS and im not saying they need to be studs too but we need to go out and get quality core guys. If we dont we honestly and sadly may never be better and personally at this pace playoffs are atleast 5 years away.

I dont mean to be a troll or a debbie downer but I havent seen a playoff team since I was in Kindergarden and now Im in college.

anyway go bills

Yesterday I realized what I never thought would enter my brain. The bills are never going to make the playoffs again. Lets face it there not getting better, you can say oh well we got a pick for lynch but look at our draft classes the last 10 years. We barely even average a solid starter a draft. We have 8 picks this year, New England has 8 in the first 4 rounds including oaklands 1st which they will use to take Mark Ingram and dominate us for another 7 years. So whats my point, my point is that you cant expect to rebuild through the draft when you have holes in so many spots. Ill be honest, I understand the financial situation and I really did like Buddy at first but this is rediculous. Your going to tell me that by adding 7 players a year of which we average one per year a good started to rebuild are team? Other teams are having much much better luck in the draft then we are which is why I think a different approach needs to be made. One like we took in 2002 when we completely over hauled and got Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, Sam Adams, Drew Bledsoe, Lawyer Milloy, then killed it in the draft with Clements, Schobel etc etc. You cant go out and get a Terrel Owens so people by season tickets and expect to make the playoffs. We also cant just draft. This offseason lockout or no lockout we need to come out firing from all cylinders because to be honest this team is 3 perfect (maybe even better then 2002) draft classes away from even competing. The patriots are only getting younger and better there not rebuilding. The dolphins in my opinion are alot like us except right now there better and atleast theyve gone to the playoffs this f in decade. And the jets did what every bills fan could only dream could happen. and what is that ACTUALLY SIGN SOME !@#$ING FREE AGENTS. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JUST DRAFT AND IMPROVE WE NEED TO SIGN F.AS and im not saying they need to be studs too but we need to go out and get quality core guys. If we dont we honestly and sadly may never be better and personally at this pace playoffs are atleast 5 years away.

I dont mean to be a troll or a debbie downer but I havent seen a playoff team since I was in Kindergarden and now Im in college.

anyway go bills

agree completely...only motivation i can see for support of exclusively building through the draft is the resignation on some fans part that the bills will never sign top fa's- it's not a realistic option therefore it should be dismissed as foolish.