Schefter's Twitter

LABills08

I urge you to all take a look Link

Once again demonstrates the erratic decision making that worries me about whoever is running this team. I am absolutely 100% now more than ever that Ralph or his minions are getting tangled up in Nix's affairs again. Nix might not be the astute talent evaluator that everyone wants him to be, but he is definitely a man of conviction. He does not strike me as the type of guy who will make a trade and then pull it off the table at the last second. Now, of course he could have pulled the trade off thinking that the Packers or Eagles wanted to get involved, but the reporting doesn't seem to indicate that. Anyways, take it for its worth.

And yes, Ross Tucker, I remember when Edwards and Lynch were going to lead the Bills out of the abyss too.

Not upset, just informed.

And fair point, no indication as to what was on the table last week. My only point is, if it is true that Carroll has been in pursuit of Marshawn since August, it just seems bizarre that the trade happens now. And to learn that a press release had been drafted before the trade was pulled off seems a bit strange. I'm also making these points against the back drop of the other decisions OBD has been making recently.