if draft picks are so valuable to teams, trade ours for some proven pl

Chuckknox

Might as well try to deal our picks for some proven players. I do not care if we pick #1, front office will still mess up the pick.

If all of the teams think the picks are so great - offer them some of our picks. It's not like a 3rd or 4th pick by the Bills is ever worth anything - the # 1 are not even good.

Call the Chargers, Ravens, Packers. Offer some picks.

At least Bills can get some established players.

I know we could trade for McNiel or Mankins if we wanted to "overpay" I say "overpay" because it will cost us some picks, but in no way would those picks result in a better player/players than the ones we would get in that trade.

Why not trade for one of those guys. We need a T and a G anyways. Hell, maybe add Merriman in the mix too. (I know he isnt as good as his pre steriod/ACl self, but he would still be the best LB by FAR on this roster)

I think we should put everything on the table except for our first rounder. I say that because we need a QB and we have to hope that Luck declares, or we could take a chance on Mallet. Other than that, I would trade picks 2-7 or picks and Lynch or Jackson or Evans for McNiel/Merrima/Mankins. Thats not "overpaying". 2 of the best OL in the league and a much better than average true 34 OLB that all fill huge huge huge positions of need. No one could do that with those picks.

Now, no way does that happen, but we could at least try. If we added one of them it would be a huge success.

Might as well try to deal our picks for some proven players. I do not care if we pick #1, front office will still mess up the pick.

If all of the teams think the picks are so great - offer them some of our picks. It's not like a 3rd or 4th pick by the Bills is ever worth anything - the # 1 are not even good.

Call the Chargers, Ravens, Packers. Offer some picks.

At least Bills can get some established players.

Ah yes - the Redskins philosophy for the past dozen years or so. I believe they were 4-12 last year, but what the hack - trading is fun.