you know things are bad when.......

hahaha I was just laughing out loud because I didn't see this when I posted about having a daughter. I honestly don't want her to be a Bills fan. I figure I'll just watch Yankees games with her when she's little so hopefully she likes a team that will win occasionally.

I think it's worse for me thinking that my kid is going to have to watch the Bills suck because of all the good memories I have growing up of the Bills being so good.

hahaha I was just laughing out loud because I didn't see this when I posted about having a daughter. I honestly don't want her to be a Bills fan. I figure I'll just watch Yankees games with her when she's little so hopefully she likes a team that will win occasionally.

I think it's worse for me thinking that my kid is going to have to watch the Bills suck because of all the good memories I have growing up of the Bills being so good.

My earliest memories of the Bills are the oldman listening to them on the radio...because they sucked and the stadium was empty.

I'll never forgive him for getting me into this tar-pit.

when my 6 year old sons at the dinner table and says "dad why do the bills make my heart hurt"?.....yeah it's that bad for us bills fan folks, we now have children callin out the bills and how they suck!

your kid's lucky. they make my asz hurt.