What are we doing?

After the Kelsay contract announcement, I just felt ridiculous being a fan. I have my computer in my garage in which I turned into a Bills and Sabres room. I looked around at all the things I have in the room and the thousands of dollars I've spent on memorabilia, fatheads, helmets, jersey's, etc. Heck even my computer is made out of an old Bills helmet grill top and plays the shout song when it boots up. I turned around and looked at all this stuff and felt like a darn fool.

It's like being the last one to find out something embarrassing. And then realizing how foolish you must have looked to everyone that knew. I am truly ashamed at this point.

I think about the countless pissing contests I've gotten into with every negative fan, and that moron Wawrow. All to have them be right. I'm the one that's wrong for being optimistic.

I live in Charlotte NC, and my neighbor is a die hard Steelers fan. He had to give up the NFL ticket this year so he came over to watch the Bills game with me and my two cousins just to watch some ball and check in on his Steelers game. He's a defensive coordinator for a reputable local high school football team, so I wanted him to teach me more about what kind of defense we're trying to run. The whole time he's like this number 90 is terrible, he's constantly in the wrong position and you could tell he's not athletic enough to do what the scheme is asking of him. Before the game ended I had to to admit reports are the guy is getting extended.

I'm seriously considering backing off of my love for my beloved Bills. I still have an opportunity to deter my 4 and 5 year old boys away from this junk.

It's tough man. I live in NC as well. Up by Raleigh,so I have to deal with all the transplanted Giants,Jets, and Pats fan. I grew up in NW PA so the rest of my family is Steelers fan. Like I said I understand it's tough, and if you need to back away go for it. However if you do, I feel like we'll be seeing you again. So do what you got to do, and then get back here. :thumbsup:

hang in there dude. someday, someday we'll have our time. We'll call these days the Dark Ages and laugh. What if they make the playoffs in 2012 and you've given up hope?

Just find a local college team to follow and go see games. Hopefully they'll win!

Edited by dgrid

After the Kelsay contract announcement, I just felt ridiculous being a fan. I have my computer in my garage in which I turned into a Bills and Sabres room. I looked around at all the things I have in the room and the thousands of dollars I've spent on memorabilia, fatheads, helmets, jersey's, etc. Heck even my computer is made out of an old Bills helmet grill top and plays the shout song when it boots up. I turned around and looked at all this stuff and felt like a darn fool.

It's like being the last one to find out something embarrassing. And then realizing how foolish you must have looked to everyone that knew. I am truly ashamed at this point.

I think about the countless pissing contests I've gotten into with every negative fan, and that moron Wawrow. All to have them be right. I'm the one that's wrong for being optimistic.

I live in Charlotte NC, and my neighbor is a die hard Steelers fan. He had to give up the NFL ticket this year so he came over to watch the Bills game with me and my two cousins just to watch some ball and check in on his Steelers game. He's a defensive coordinator for a reputable local high school football team, so I wanted him to teach me more about what kind of defense we're trying to run. The whole time he's like this number 90 is terrible, he's constantly in the wrong position and you could tell he's not athletic enough to do what the scheme is asking of him. Before the game ended I had to to admit reports are the guy is getting extended.

I'm seriously considering backing off of my love for my beloved Bills. I still have an opportunity to deter my 4 and 5 year old boys away from this junk.

I accept your olive branch! The truth hurts, but at least you can deal with the problem once it is acknowledged.

As long as Ralph Wilson is around there is NO HOPE!!!!