Where's Ashton

Russ 'Em

Not too sure because i didn't get a chance to watch the Green Bay debacle, but is Ashton Youboty still on this team. If we were playing with so many dbs last week it would have seemed that he would have been around the play once or twice, but I never heard his name called. Same with week one, although we used less dime pkg. If Reggie Corner is getting burnt all the time, why is he still a part of the dime pkg instead of Youboty? Maybe could have matched up against a TE a little better.

Not too sure because i didn't get a chance to watch the Green Bay debacle, but is Ashton Youboty still on this team. If we were playing with so many dbs last week it would have seemed that he would have been around the play once or twice, but I never heard his name called. Same with week one, although we used less dime pkg. If Reggie Corner is getting burnt all the time, why is he still a part of the dime pkg instead of Youboty? Maybe could have matched up against a TE a little better.

hes been on ST a lot, but frankly, I like him a LOT more then corner. he has more size and is a better taclker, IMO. not sure if he just is more susceptible to great route runners or what.

hes been on ST a lot, but frankly, I like him a LOT more then corner. he has more size and is a better taclker, IMO. not sure if he just is more susceptible to great route runners or what.

Me, too. I nearly threw up in my mouth when I saw Corner covering Moss.

Youboty is a fine corner. If healthy, he should be on the field, IMO. Also, he is one of the few great tacklers on the Bills D.

But then again, what the hell do I know?