Brady's scramble for first down

ConradDobler

Bad calls happen a lot MORE to teams that play the Pats*, than to the Pats*. No one is saying that all the bad calls go one way, just that the majority go one way. Also, with the Bills being a bad team with no big name coach, they often get bad calls against them in any game. There is nothing they can do about it except get better players so that they can overcome both the other team and the officials. But the Pats* are a special case. Its almost like playing Shula's Dolphins from the 70s again. The referee body language even shows a kind of nervousness to make sure they call things in favor of the Pats*, like it was in the 70s with the Dolphins.

The only reason I thought it would be nice to get a Shanahan or Cowher was the effect it could have on the refs when the Bills were playing. They might respect the coach enough to be a little nervous about his complaints with bad calls. They obviously don't worry about Gailey at all. Why should they. The NFL is a league that favors the elites and the refs know that. Unfortunately RW is getting a little too old to kick in the officials' door after the game to shout at them like he did in the 70s after an especially badly called game.

Gotta agree, what other game have you seen a spot challenged and overturned, yet there eyes were good enough to spot the fact Fitzpatrick was just a little short on his first down run, I mean, both plays were challenged, on one we get the benefit of the call on the field being 1rst down, it gets challenged and overturned, yet when the call on the field states

that the Pats were short on their first down attempt, it gets challenged and overturned in favor of a first down for them.

So I guess on both plays, there was indisputable physical evidence that both calls get reversed, give me a break. Man, they see 20/20 on replays, possibly even better than that, yet can never get the call right the first time. Replay is a joke, just another manipulative tactic. Not really questioning whether or not correct calls were eventually made, they quite possibly could have been, it just seemed strange to me. Another thing, early in the game Fitz got pressure right up the middle by one of their lineman, who proceeded to hit him with his arms held high, and around the head area, no one can

convince me that that would not have been roughing the passer had we done this to Marsha.

i thought this thread was about the scrambe???

anyway i wanted to pimp slap his ass when he did his stupid celebration. i like how fitz (although dangerous), doesnt slide like marcia brady.

damn i wish a bill would have just punched his ass in the nose. then he would not celebrate. preferably kelsay (that way his suspension wouldnt affect the team)