blame defense for two picks

loserlovers

ya i know, he threw high. But Fitz and the Bills were forced to play catch up all game or else. They should have ran a bit more too especially on first downs which i believe were the downs both picks were thrown. Imagine if we had been up a few points and been able to run it more. The barrage by Brady and co forced Fitz to try and match, but fitz is no brady.

The funny thing is if he throws that one pass lower to Parrish, he would have had the exact same stat line as brady at that point in the game...and the lead. He would have had three td's and 250+ yards and been 21-28, like brady was. So then, he was one bad throw from being our Brady? ill take it. With a better Defense we wouldnt have needed another score and there would not have been a second pick, probably. Either way i was so happy to watch football again, real football where the team on the field has a chance to show there stuff because the QB can actually convert a third down, knows where he wants to go with the ball, throws deep and down the middle, just fantastic.

Thanks Fitz! I dont care about the losers who say you are inaccurate. Oh so you miss a pass or two, at least I get to see some TD's, deep throws and a new set of downs once in a while.