Where is the Outcry about the Defense?

NaPolian8693

If Trent had blown this game, there would be plenty of Trent bashing threads. Today the offense played better than anyone could have expected, and the defense let everyone down and did absolutely NOTHING out there. Kudos to the offense for a respectable showing, but all the things that are wrong with the defense were really highlighted out there.

If Trent had blown this game, there would be plenty of Trent bashing threads.

Maybe because we've lost a billion games where the defense gave up <17 points? How many games in the last 10 years have we lost where we put up 30?

The idea that 20 offensive points (subtracting Moss fumble and kickoff return) is a great game against a mediocre defense says a lot.

Didn't you just start a thread that Kelsay needs a contract extension? :o:doh: He is one of the problems with this defense. We are not good on defense and what I think this game showed was how over hyped our secondary is being touted as the strength of our defense. What stood out today was how bad our safeties and corner backs played today. I am used to the usual linebacker and DE talk but guys like Florence and Whitner played just as bad.

On defense I only really have hope for players like Byrd, McKelvin and Kyle Williams.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever