Proof of lateral pass...

Please don't bring this crap up again...The NFL will never admit they screwed this up...look wher Wycheck is standing look where dyson catches the ball.. forward lateral period. Wycheck's arm goes sidewinder because he has huge pads on.. but look where his final release point is.... forward lateral. Listening to NFL films on this is stupid. Since this day I have never seen a play similar in dimension that wasn't called a forward lateral or a forward pass. Believe what you want brother.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're pathetic and retarded.

this is why i thought i should just read and not post. it was a very close call and i know the call could really go either way. i saw it optimistically for the bills. i know this is gonna be a rough year but you calling me or anyone else names just makes you look dumb. see ya around.

this is why i thought i should just read and not post. it was a very close call and i know the call could really go either way. i saw it optimistically for the bills. i know this is gonna be a rough year but you calling me or anyone else names just makes you look dumb. see ya around.

It went the RIGHT way. No one to blame but the coverage team.