The real problem with the team is the

jahnyc

I understand that this season will be the real test, but I think the biggest problem the Bill have now is that recent draft picks have failed to develop. Many seem to tout that so many of our draft picks are still on our roster. I would argue that since our roster was completely purged when Donahoe took over, it was inevitable that many of the picks listed below would make the roster, regardless of talent.

1. Possible quality starters. I believe that M. Williams, J. Reed, C. Wire, W. McGahee, McGee, Anderson, Denney and Kelsay have to step-up and show that they can be quality starters. I have serious doubts about Wire, Reed, Denney, Kelsay and Williams.

2. Possible quality back-ups. I have no confidence that any of the following will even become quality back-ups: R. Edwards, J. Bannan, L. Sape, Crowell, Stevenson, Thomas, Sobieski, McFarland, Pucillo and Aiken.

I believe that TD's first draft was very strong. Clements, Schobel, Henry and Jennings are, at a minimum, quality starters. It seems like we have had problems finding quality players in the draft since.