Lets face it, if Mularky makes the playoffs....

Rudyc80

If the Bills make the playoffs which im telling ya is a real possibility with denver being our main threat....mularky will always have a place in bills history with the fans giving him levy type support!

Listen....hes not Levy and never will be but if this guy somehow gets us in the playoffs after the 1-5 start.....he will have a place in bills fans hearts for a loooong time regardless if we win a game next year!

If the Bills make the playoffs which im telling ya is a real possibility with denver being our main threat....mularky will always have a place in bills history with the fans giving him levy type support!

Listen....hes not Levy and never will be but if this guy somehow gets us in the playoffs after the 1-5 start.....he will have a place in bills fans hearts for a loooong time regardless if we win a game next year!

148783[/snapback]

Wade got us in the playoffs after an 0-3 start and I don't exactly hear people singing his praises these days.

I agree Rudy, at least I know that I will give him major props and will continue to support him for years to come. This team should definately make the playoffs next season. I already have given in to MM. I think he is a great football coach and he seems like he has a real grasp on the reality's of the game. I'm sick of bad coaches making bad moves in order to win next year. The great ones try to win now. Look at Bill Parcels, he has absolutely no interest in doing anything besides winning right now. Look at Bill Belicheck, he doesn't put in the 3rd or 4th string safety, he puts a MLB at safety knowing that the player has no future there. Why? because he wants to win now.