Bills WR's

Jerry Jabber

70 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Bills WR's getting open?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know

Guest dog14787

Not sure If we all had the same commentators but I heard more then once comments about nobody getting open and I'm seeing the same thing.

Besides that, We watch with a birds I view (live),or with camera shots from different angles and have zero idea of what the QB is seeing.

Makes me laugh when I hear all this, oh he was open, but If your standing in the QB's shoes he's looking at linemen/defenders blocking his view, especially when all of his receivers are smallish in size.

There's a reason almost every successful team has big, tall, pass catching TE's and at least one tall WR,

Bills hands department is the worse in the NFL :thumbdown:

Makes me laugh when I hear all this, oh he was open, but If your standing in the QB's shoes he's looking at linemen/defenders blocking his view, especially when all of his receivers are smallish in size.

It's hard to see receivers in the NFL.

C'mon, dude, things at my job are hard, but if I suck at them consistently, I'm out of a job. I do my best to figure it out, and put myself in the best situation to fix the problem. Where's the evidence that Trent (or his coaches) can do that on gameday? If we start seeing Fitz finding his 3rd/4th option, stepping up into the pocket to deliver the pass, tossing it up to a deep target over the shoulder, and leading more than one sustained drive per game, I think you're going to have an answer to this question of "are they getting open?"

Not sure If we all had the same commentators but I heard more then once comments about nobody getting open and I'm seeing the same thing.

Besides that, We watch with a birds I view (live),or with camera shots from different angles and have zero idea of what the QB is seeing.

There's a reason almost every successful team has big, tall, pass catching TE's and at least one tall WR,

Bills hands department is the worse in the NFL :thumbdown:

How about last year with Owens (6'3") Evans (5'10") and all the tight ends were at least 6'3". Fitz is 2 inchs shorter than is Edwards and he was able to find his receivers with no problems.

Edited by FreakPop