Thoughts...

1. Drew's little talk with Football Jesus (Jim Kelly) seems to have done him alot of good. That was his best game since week 2 of last season. Long time coming.

2. Marcus Price is definately a backup tackle. Nothing more. The loss of Mike Williams was glaring. We should probably move him to guard. :devil:

3. Josh Stamer is quietly having a very nice season on special teams.

4. For the first time all season, special teams was a push.

5. The opening kickoff return hurt us more than it helped. Fast starts sometimes do that with teams that aren't comfortable in their own skin. Full marks to the coaches for not pushing the panic button down 10 in the first half.

6. Ryan Lindell kicks the prettiest misses of any BILLS kicker in history. There HAS to be some freakin' Euro available with a bigger, more accurate leg. No I don't want Smurf Grammatica.

7. I sure liked seeing our CBs actually hold on to some INTs yesterday, but I miss A.Winfield's tackling. Nothing worse than seeing McGee "B word up" along the sideline. Get your shoulder into the guy's thigh, young fella.

8. My heart skipped a beat when McGee got up slow. Not quite as much as when Jonas was beached, though.

9. One only needs to look at the number of injuries yesterday to know the Fish came to play. They were hitting hard out there. Full marks to Master Bates for having them up. Using the Lenny P and Ice indicator, they only need to run the table for him to garner coach of the year consideration.

10. Jeff Posey actually made a couple of plays yesterday - or did my eyes deceive me?

11. Phat Pat's INT was thing of beauty. He looked like a rhino in heat thundering toward Mecca. Feely no touchy.

12. Memo to Jerry Gray: In game adjustments are authorized. Seriously. This "wait until halftime" thing is not good. After watching all but one other team on their schedule beat the Fish by blitzing the crap out of them, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why it took 6 minutes into the second quarter for us to do the same - especially since they had 24 points on the board at the time.

13. Everytime I see a blue blur flying across my screen, I know it's Lawyer Milloy. Damn that guy plays hard.

14. Our highly touted defense shut down Shaun Alexander and Marshall Faulk. Yet freaking Travis Minor runs all over us? Weird.

15. Today's NFL memo will be an apology to Trey Teague for the abysmal holding call on Willis' 66 yard screen pass. That was a terrible call, made worse on Miami's next drive when Takeo Spikes, Aaron Schobel, AND Sam Adams were blatantly held while rushing Feeley (obviously none were called). Both non-calls were on players who actually had a chance to affect the play. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NFL officials.

16. I think Campbell may actually have been injured when Euhus rolled up on him on his TD, but it didn't take full affect until the next series. Bummer.

17. Chris Chambers is a very good receiver but he did a pretty good Darryl Jackson impression a couple of times yesterday. Thanks, dude.

18. Feeley has a little fire. He might be good.

19. Lee Evans is good. Yeah, I know everyone knows that. I just like saying it.

20 Despite his fumble, I really like that little bastard Welker. Subtle reminder of what a little attitude gives a team, even if it comes from a little white dude who returns kicks.