Gailey's presser

bobinaz

I just listened the CG's press conference, and towards the end there was a question that resembled something to the effect of the progress of the game overall and his ability to make the necessary changes, but I can't be for certain. His answer basically was that he didn't have the answer.

But here's my question; How long has Gailey been out of the NFL? I know he was fired from KC last year before the season started. I'm just curious as to if the game has progressed to the point where he isn't capable of calling plays and making adjustments on the fly?

I just listened the CG's press conference, and towards the end there was a question that resembled something to the effect of the progress of the game overall and his ability to make the necessary changes, but I can't be for certain. His answer basically was that he didn't have the answer.

But here's my question; How long has Gailey been out of the NFL? I know he was fired from KC last year before the season started. I'm just curious as to if the game has progressed to the point where he isn't capable of calling plays and making adjustments on the fly?

He has a lot on his plate: HC, OC, no QB, and no OL.

I dont think the NFL has passed him by, but he def has to shake some rust off in his play calling duties.