Bad game ... except 2nd quarter?

bonechiller

Yeah it was a bad loss. And a lot looked all too familiar, but holy *^#!, everybody is freakin too negative! Sounds like they need to keep an eye on all local bridges, might have some jumpers. I saw some positives in the second quarter and maybe a little in third, until the recievers choked it up. I'm not sold on Johnson yet. At least they moved the ball, had a nice drive or two, shut down their offense , I mean can't we take a little positive out of it?

Yeah it was a bad loss. And a lot looked all too familiar, but holy *^#!, everybody is freakin too negative! Sounds like they need to keep an eye on all local bridges, might have some jumpers. I saw some positives in the second quarter and maybe a little in third, until the recievers choked it up. I'm not sold on Johnson yet. At least they moved the ball, had a nice drive or two, shut down their offense , I mean can't we take a little positive out of it?

boo

I doubt anyone is going to jump off any bridges. Since this crap has been going on in the Bills organization for the last 10 years, anyone who was prone to jumping already has made the leap.

Realistically we had one good drive like the first game. I really believe GB just fell asleep that second quarter. Looking at them on the sideline the 2nd quarter it was almost like they were fighting to stay awake. They came out after halftime and never looked back.

Positives ... Lynch ran hard all game, Spiller did well returning kickoffs, Moorman played well as usual.