those 2 picks

loserlovers

holy crap there is horrible ignorance in this thread. I think pretty much all but the disillusioned can agree that the past two games Trent Edwards has not looked good. In the few chances he has had, he needs to heave it down the field and trust that the receiver will get it.

On the stevie pick, Johnson needed to catch that. Even if he got laid out, he should have caught that. Andre Reed made a living out of the slant route where he got killed but caught the ball.

On the Roscoe pick, the Safety/ Corner cheated up as soon as Roscoe stepped back. Meaning it was a bad playcall. However, Roscoe could have held on to it and it was a bad break that it rolled along bodies instead of ground.

I was also add that Gailey is at fault on the play action rollout sack where Edwards got crushed by Mathews.

I will fault Edwards for indecisiveness when he knows that he'll get crushed behind the Swiss cheese line on the field. That ball just needs to come out as the receivers break and hope for the best sometimes.

what ignorance exactly?