How many poor games in a row until the coach is fired?

Chuckknox

I hated the Chan hiring. LOATHED it. For people who follow college football Chan was generally regarded as an idiot, a terrible coach, someone you would bet against and make lots of money. His fans at GaTech hated him so much they created www.firechangailey.com . Then this idiot gets hired by the KC Chiefs and GET FIRED again before the season even starts!

So I have no love lost for Chan Gailey, that idiot.

But you can not lay total blame on Gailey for this abomination of a football team. It was going to be bad enough just having lots of sucky players. But to have lots of sucky players having to learn new systems from the first year head coach? This team was destined to suck out loud.

I've said this before but our best hope for this season is to go 0-8, make a change at QB and then finish a more respectable 3-5 with Brohm at QB and showing some signs.

That's a pipedream, of course. In actuality, we will probably just learn that Brohm sucks butt as well and we finish the season 2-14. An utterly disgusting season with all hope ruined except to look forward to the 2011 NFL Draft.

Dick Jauron had his following of haters from Chicago that tried to warn everyone here, nobody listened

Now Georgia Tech fans were warning us this new guy is an offensive version of Dickhead Jauron. ....KC fans are laughing at the Bills fans because this man took the Chiefs offense to 2-14 as OC and then he gets hired here as Head Coach.

To be honest I like the guy, he talks the talk but so far walks with a huge limp...he was supposed to fix the QB and offense

I suspect that should he go 0-10 and the bag heads come out Mr Wilson will think of making a change...0-16 and he is fired at the end of this year!

Edited by Harvey lives

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think cheapass Wilson's going to pay three head coaches at once? Never.

Nice avatar, Rubicon is a great show.

This is the worst offense in years. BORING

The running game is good and we need to stick with it if we hope to win any games. Personally I miss the old smash mouth days when there was hard running and hard hitting out there not this pass happy glorified arena football that we see today.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian