Anyone see Pats/Panthers game?

Tom

Offensively they looked very very good. Defensively they were shakey.

Waston did a nice job, not much from Dillon though. You are right, Brady had all day to throw. Carolina did not blitz much from what I saw. I think they were playing more vanilla, while the Pats were blitzing from everywhere. The fact that Jake D. was able to move around and still throw accurately gave the pats trouble. One area where the D did look good was forcing turnovers.

They will be tough.

Carolina did not blitz much from what I saw.  I think they were playing more vanilla, while the Pats were blitzing from everywhere. 

10869[/snapback]

Exactly. Not to say that the NE O-line isn't good....they have proven that they are.

But if there is ONE coach in the league you do not show how you're defense really matches up against his Offense, it's BB.

Offensively they looked very very good.  Defensively they were shakey. 

Waston did a nice job, not much from Dillon though.  You are right, Brady had all day to throw.  Carolina did not blitz much from what I saw.  I think they were playing more vanilla, while the Pats were blitzing from everywhere.  The fact that Jake D. was able to move around and still throw accurately gave the pats trouble.  One area where the D did look good was forcing turnovers. 

They will be tough.

10869[/snapback]

Nice Try Beerball. I like how you twisted it completly around. The Patriots didn't blitz but the Panthers sent the house every pass play at Brady so get it right. I'm sure the replay will be on the NFL network to expose your pathetic lies. Ty Law didn't play and coverage was still good especially the Dline which batted down 5 of Delhomes passes. The Patriots rushed 3 guys most of the game, watch the replay.

There is nothing worst then a fan whos team is playing badly to attempt to discredit how well another team is playing. I guess it makes you feel better but if you watch the game you know your lying to yourself.

I'm pretty sure the original point of this post was to point out that ne has a good oline, and the bills do not. Sorry this may come as a shock to some pats fans, but when you go 6 games from the end of the regular season to the superbowl without giving up a sack, and pretty much handle some of the best dlines in the nfl, titans, panthers. You got a good oline. I'm also fairly certain no ones tryin to discredit that ne played well. Just pointing out facts. The Patriots have a good oline, the buffalo bills do not. end of discussion. K...thx B)

I'm pretty sure the original point of this post was to point out that ne has a good oline, and the bills do not. Sorry this may come as a shock to some pats fans, but when you go 6 games from the end of the regular season to the superbowl without giving up a sack, and pretty much handle some of the best dlines in the nfl, titans, panthers. You got a good oline. I'm also fairly certain no ones tryin to discredit that ne played well. Just pointing out facts. The Patriots have a good oline, the buffalo bills do not. end of discussion. K...thx B)

In addition, if you watch the game, Brady moves around in the pocket a lot. This really throws D's off and gives him more time to throw and create plays. Unfortunately, Drew cannot do this. We need a monster O-line for him.......not a knock on Drew because he has other excellent skills.

I'm pretty sure the original point of this post was to point out that  ne has a good oline, and the bills do not.  Sorry this may come as a shock to some pats fans, but when you go 6 games from the end of the regular season to the superbowl without giving up a sack, and pretty much handle some of the best dlines in the nfl, titans, panthers.  You got a good oline. I'm also fairly certain no ones tryin to discredit that ne played well.  Just pointing out facts.  The Patriots have a good oline, the buffalo bills do not.  end of discussion.  K...thx  B)

11089[/snapback]

No, the point of the remark was to disparage Tom Brady. :doh:

No, the point of the remark was to disparage Tom Brady.  :doh:

You are wrong FM.... and overly sensitive as well. :huh:

If I was disparaging Marsha, I'd have said she could've smoked some OL's joint back there! ;):lol:;)

What's it like to have the intellectual and emotional maturity of an embryo?  Really, I'd like to know.

11256[/snapback]

I wouldn't know, maybe you should ask your parents.

Guest Grogan's Bald Head
Hollywood, I think he was about to pull out the old "Well, the jerk store called..." bit.

It's killing them that they cant have a QB the calibre of Tom Brady.

11307[/snapback]

You mean like in, 'You're the Top Seller' ??? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Hollywood, I think he was about to pull out the old "Well, the jerk store called..." bit.

I suppose that after that, his next comeback would be: "Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!" :blink:

Well, obviously. But they don't have to be jerks about it.

11307[/snapback]

:blink::P That is the funniest thing I have heard this year.

Marcia would get crushed behind this o-line and wouldn't last two weeks. Just like when she took that football in the face and had to run and hide.

I suppose that after that, his next comeback would be:  "Oh yeah?  Well I had sex with your wife!" :blink:

And lower ourselves?

Marcia [sic] would get crushed behind this o-line and wouldn't last two weeks.

Brady has experience playing behind a sub-par OL. He would be fine on the Bills, and would benefit greatly from having a legit #1 WR and a capable running game.

Just like when she [sic] took that football in the face and had to run and hide.

:blink: