To be Fair...we had some KEY guys OUT!!!

Rudyc80

Although last nights game was gross, OUR 2 MAJOR CONCERNS right now is obviously fixing the o-line for starting day and HOPING Milloy will play the entire season(and i doubt thats possible) but i hope one of you tell me it is!!!

Positives......not many

1. I think Drew has done a solid job all preseason!

2. Defense has made some huge stands in the redzone this pre-season.

3. Our corners look solid...DEEP!

4. More or less.....we have good Running backs that will only get better!

5. Moulds is back and thatS HUGE.

6. McGee is a special team guy we really need out there..playmaker maybe.

7. Coaching staff is 100 times better than greggggg(was that the correct number of g's)?

8. I think big Mike is coming along.

9. Milloy might play week 1.

10. When you think about it...the defense held Manning in check...Big Time except for 1 lousy play to Harrsion....but who can stop that at least once?

Negatives.....ALOT

1. Lindell scares me...hes seriously a crap shoot.

2. O-line is far far away like star wars.

3. Coy Wire might start.....and that is scarier than Lindell.....way scarier, in fact his pass coverage is downright AWFUL and if he starts...automatically give the other team a TD on his screw up.

4. Our run defense...enough said.

5. No backup Qb and who cares if brown is healthy...he suckssssssssssssss.

6. I think our Special teams sucked last night...but they will be ok.

7. Pat fans will laugh hard at us lsing Milloy with we screwed the Bills again.

8. No pass rush

9. Drews a dead man at some point!

10. This offense still has not played tOgether ONCE..... which is crazy considering preseason is over next week.

Bottom line guys is much needs to be done but as i said we need good news about milloy and need to trade for a backup QB ASAP wether travis is ok or not. Also keep in mind that Jennings, Henry, McGee were all out and those guys are KEy to our success and yes McGee is a major asset to this team for his coverage and Special teams play, so dont forget that we had none of them last night and thats scary. Also Moorman was shaky but he will be fine...just rusty....hes a pro bowler. lets just hope Milloy can play week 1 cause guys...wire is gonna kill us...over and over again!!!

The only negative I'll disagree with is #8. I thought there was ALOT of really good pressure on Manning last night, forcing some very errant throws for the league MVP. He had a supbar outing with 2 INTS and much of it was due to the Bill's pressure. Otherwise your points are pretty accurate to me Rudy.