I think we went to our last opener yesterday

I'm wrong about most things, I would have kicked a field goal on 4th down yesterday. So take what i have to say with a grain of salt, but I think we went to our last opener yesterday. The Ralph looks old, the team is just lifeless, the crowd looked tired. I think Ralph is just playing out his last fews hands, don't think he has any desire to make a run with the limited time he has left, with the real possiblty of a lock out in 2011. Yesterday might have been it.

Edited by clearwater cadet

I'm wrong about most things, I would have kicked a field goal on 4th down yesterday. So take what i have to say with a grain of salt, but I think we went to our last opener yesterday. The ralph looks old, the team is just lifeless, the crowd looked tired. I think Ralph is just playing out his last fews hands, don't think he has any desire to make a run with the limited time he has left, with the real possiblty of a lock out in 2011. Yesterday might have been it.

It might be the last opener until 2012 with the lockout looming. But I think you're overreacting a touch too much. In order for yesterday to have been the last opener, Ralph needs to pass away, the team would need to be sold to an outside owner ... the chances that all that happens before kickoff 2012? Slim. Very, very slim.

It might be the last opener until 2012 with the lockout looming. But I think you're overreacting a touch too much. In order for yesterday to have been the last opener, Ralph needs to pass away, the team would need to be sold to an outside owner ... the chances that all that happens before kickoff 2012? Slim. Very, very slim.

I wouldn't say "very very slim" more like unlikely