Offense thinks they'll get better

xsoldier54

From buffalobills.com "As much as Sunday’s performance on offense may have reminded fans of the struggles of the recent past, the players trust in their head coach and their offensive staff and believe consistency will come sooner rather than later." I've got news for them. As long as they have Trent Edwards lined up behind center, this offense will never get better. We will witness game after game of his ineptness, just like last year when he played and the year before. I was very patient this offseason and gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after watching him "perform" yesterday, I am more convinced than ever that this guy is a loser and will find ways to lose games, not win them. He was pathetic and he cannot run an offense. He is too slow to execute, and not just pass plays. It takes him forever to get the handoff to a running back and by the time he does, they are swarmed. Plays need to be executed in a crisp, clean and quick fashion, not the plodding style of Edwards. I was disgusted watching this game, after all of my optimism and hope, it took exactly one offensive series to show me that we were going to look very bad on this day.