Looking forward

bkc

Ok , no one really thought we were making the playoffs so weather winning 7 or 4 games is the out come of this season there are a lot of thinks to keep our interest up . Remeber and you all know this, we are looing at a total rebuild after the last decade things take time.

in no order

1 Carrington taking over for Stoud. He is big strong and athletic could really help on run d

2 can david nelson be a number 2 . Steve johnson will get a long deserved look and maybe he is the guy , but Nelson seems to resemble the recievers Buddy help assemble with the Chargers. It is a shame that the kid from uconn got hurt.

3 Mckelvin can he become a true lock down corner. Our secondary plays well with out one , if Mckelvin takes that next step they will be a force

4 D bell he get a whole year if he stays healthy . Lets see what is there. It would be a big boost to the rebuild if we didn't have to add a Qb and a left tackle

5 Of course Maybin who actually showed some life yesterday .

6 Lets not forget Shawn nelson, he will add another weapon upon his return. I think he might have the upside of Dustin Keller , will see

7 Finally the Quaterbacks. One way or another this position needs to be settled when and if next season comes around. If Trent continues to play like yesterday my guess is we get a long look at Brohm after the

bye. If Trent is replaced then thye can finally write him off. Everyone here has a good idea about Fitz, good guy, tough guy , but more a solid back up then starter. Then we have Brohm . The unknown quanity that gives everyone a bit of hope. My guess we are looking at a complete reboot at the position next year but who knows maybe one of these guys takes the job and makes it their own

Unlike some of the Jouron years were playing out the string was all their was too do . This have a different feel, soomething is going to be built here it just takes time

ok have at me . and enjoy your day