Let's Watch...

Yet another team that was pathetic and suffering from owner-intervention(Skins) rebuild themselves back into being competitive. What did they do????

-Got a real coach (Not some low $$$ bum off the scrap heap) - Statement to the fans.

-Got a real QB (NOT one of our guys deserves to share the same position with McNabb)

-Drafted O-Linemen with their high picks. (Drafting spiller was the same as the T.O. move: selling tickets)

-They have a 2nd legitimate threat to their #1 receiver to take the dbl coverage off. (Lee deserves much better)

-We had EVERY SINGLE opportunity to do the same (including Orakpo). I'm still in shock that the OL wasn't addressed this off season. (5th round draft picks and Cornell f-cking Green?????)

So...I predict that you can add the Skins to the list of teams now on the right track. McNabb under center makes it immediately very interesting. This organization behaves as if it's in a bubble and set apart from the league. Everyone has surpassed us. Pathetic.

Yet another team that was pathetic and suffering from owner-intervention(Skins) rebuild themselves back into being competitive. What did they do????

-Got a real coach (Not some low $$$ bum off the scrap heap) - Statement to the fans.

-Got a real QB (NOT one of our guys deserves to share the same position with McNabb)

-Drafted O-Linemen with their high picks. (Drafting spiller was the same as the T.O. move: selling tickets)

-They have a 2nd legitimate threat to their #1 receiver to take the dbl coverage off. (Lee deserves much better)

-We had EVERY SINGLE opportunity to do the same (including Orakpo). I'm still in shock that the OL wasn't addressed this off season. (5th round draft picks and Cornell f-cking Green?????)

So...I predict that you can add the Skins to the list of teams now on the right track. McNabb under center makes it immediately very interesting. This organization behaves as if it's in a bubble and set apart from the league. Everyone has surpassed us. Pathetic.

Hmmm. Am I missing something? The Redskins just started their season playing the Cowboys around 820 pm. And yet you are already declaring them a resounding success? Seems a bit premature.

Hmmm. Am I missing something? The Redskins just started their season playing the Cowboys around 820 pm. And yet you are already declaring them a resounding success? Seems a bit premature.

well to be fair, they have scored 3 points after the first quarter. Unlike the Bills, who... scored 3 points after the first quarter.

He didn't declare them to be a "resounding success". He pointed out another organization that at least sees it's weaknesses and tries to do something about them. That's the difference! At least they try! That's a hell of alot more than one can say about the front office at OBD!

He didn't declare them to be a "resounding success". He pointed out another organization that at least sees it's weaknesses and tries to do something about them. That's the difference! At least they try! That's a hell of alot more than one can say about the front office at OBD!

Exactly. They decided to stop the unsuccessful way they had been doing things and seriously rebuild. I don't want to look at the list of teams to successfully do so in this last decade+ because a couple may appear 2x (Jets).