Trent Edwards

georg793

Trent Edwards Has to go. We cannot grow as a team with him leading us. He is and always will be checkdown king. We have Wr open but he dumps it to the running back with 5 guys ready to jump on him. Yes you can say the oline was not giving him time. But wake up everyone. He's an nfl qb and should throw the damn ball downfield and not run around in the pocket like a chicken with his head chopped off. There is still this part of me that wants to give him the chance. I remember his rookie year and then his second and i remember the hit against arizona that knock his clock off for good. He was great leading us when he first got here then something happened. It's time for Brohm ball. What's the worst that could happen. He don't lead us anywhere and we draft a qb next year or sign a free agent. Because Trent sure ain't leading us. Trent has to go to the bench

Edited by georg793

Trent looked horrible, but so did the line. The worse thing that could of happened did on the first possesion. He gets hit hard on his blindside, and he simply played scarred from then on. Now i dont much blame him, playing behind that line. Every oline man played pretty poorly. Heck even Wood got over powered at least a few times. I was hoping that the team could come together by around week 8. And was going to judge them from the second half of the season on. But i just cant see how Trent progress'. He is scarred and it shows. He has 'happy' feet. And is way to quick to check down. I hope i am wrong, but i dont think even Chan can fix Trent.