Gailey Words

draz54

I believe we should have an ongoing thread of Gaileyisms.

I'll start with, what I like to call "The Gailey Job Interview"...

"I believe in toughness and discipline."

"This is a tough game for tough people."

"We have not been where we needed to be in the last few years, and we gotta get back there. And I only know one way to accomplish that, and that's through hard work."

"I've been around enough winning teams and enough winning programs, that when I walk on the field I expect to win... I don't just hope to win... I expect to win."

I believe we should have an ongoing thread of Gaileyisms.

I'll start with, what I like to call "The Gailey Job Interview"...

"I believe in toughness and discipline."

"This is a tough game for tough people."

"We have not been where we needed to be in the last few years, and we gotta get back there. And I only know one way to accomplish that, and that's through hard work."

"I've been around enough winning teams and enough winning programs, that when I walk on the field I expect to win... I don't just hope to win... I expect to win."

LOL i love how you copy what he says on the opening of EVERY bills video on their site... nothing original from articles or interviews... just straight from the 20sec add to sell season tickets.

go bills!!!

What kinda crap is that? I made no pretense as it being anything other than what it is... Thus "The Gailey Job Interview". I guess I should apologize to any who aren't smart enough to get that... I coulda dumbed it up a bit more.

What kinda crap is that? I made no pretense as it being anything other than what it is... Thus "The Gailey Job Interview". I guess I should apologize to any who aren't smart enough to get that... I coulda dumbed it up a bit more.

well he already had the job, so really wasnt a job interview. But if you could dumb it down a little bit more we all would appreciate it. Spanks :)

Draz, I for one enjoyed the idea of the thread. Pay no mind to posters like Brenty, it seems like lately there has been a competition for a$$hat of the year between some of the posters here at TBD.

Brenty, if you really want to end the year hoisting the a$$hat trophy you have to start trying to offend someone with a bit more "juice" than someone with a handful of posts who is just trying to start a fun thread.