san diego bills fans

uticaclub

What's better 710 or gaslamp tavern? I heard both r bills friendly but which is better.

The 710 will be louder than the gaslamp, you'll hear "The Shout Song", and the beer prices are more user friendly. The only drawback is that The 710 is also a Bears bar, so it will be crowded. If your not a member of The San Diego Bills Backers, check out our website www.sdbbc.org and sign up, or, if you go down to The 710 look for the guy running up to the sound booth when we score and introduce youself. Hope to see you Sunday at The 710

GO BILLS!!!!

I was in San Diego a couple of weeks ago, and my g/f and I went to the Gaslamp District and stumbled on the Gaslamp Tavern. We were sitting outside, when I looked up, and in the doorway, there was a Buffalo Bills flag in the doorway. That's when I knew that I was supposed to be there.

If I was in San DIego on SUnday, I would check out the Gaslamp Tavern.

thanks i've been to 710 and i had a great time other then the bears fans. how boring is the "bear down Chicago bears" song. puts me to sleep... i'll most likely be at 710, seeing i live in PB and can walk i was just wondering if anyone has been anywhere else. I will be wearing a lynch jersey and zumba pants probably pregaming at my apt on hornblend if anyone wants to message me.