Michael Lombardi likes Bills to win Sunday...

RyanW2279

3. Special teams will play a huge role. From onside kicks to returns, the kicking game will influence many outcomes.

4. Win-loss records in the preseason don't matter. Remember, the Lions once went 4-0 under then coach Rod Marinelli in the preseason, only to go 0-16 that year.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Oh really? never heard that b4, how is this guy a national writer on NFL dot freaking com? drivel!

Ya bowery4, I'm not going to get excited even if that guy predicts us to win the Super Bowl, with crappy "expert opinion" like his. One of his gems claims teams that have more combined completed passes and runs during a game tend to win. Duhhhhh. What's next, predicting whomever wins the game will be because they scored more points?

We have a few things going for us.

Spiller, Lynch Jackson is a pretty intimidating threesome and the o-line is better at run-blocking than pass-blocking. This is important for yardage and scoring reasons, but also for time of possession. Furthermore when the Dolphins throw eight in the box to stop the run or some other defensive maneuvers, the pass game opens up.

Trent Edwards looks a LOT better than he did last year, Evans is looking good and Parrish seems to be stepping up. I think our passing game might be more adequate than it is miserable. We need a great tight end and a couple of more receivers to step up.

Gailey will have an offense plan and strategy. Two things we sorely missed last season.

Defensively I just don't know. I was surprised we didn't pick up an outside linebacker off waivers or in trade given the situation we had, and now without Mitchell, we may have some problems. We'll just have to see what they can do. I love our secondary, but we have a lick and a promise on the front seven.

Special teams will probably be fine. Moorman and Lindell, McKelvin, Spiller, Parrish, Mcgee, and a gelling group along with a coach with a good track record should give us the advantage.

A big element is the overconfidence of the dolphins. If they buy ANYTHING that the media is saying they'll be thinking this is a walk inthe park.

I see us opening up with an extremely long run based drive that chews up clock and lets them know we're gonna be there all afternoon.

The Bills offense showed promise in the preseason. If what we saw was real it should be an exciting game.

The big question for the Bills may be: Can they stop Miami's running game? The Bills are out of ammunition at LB and Poz has not looked strong early.