Some Dolphin Tidbits

Fitzmagic

Chad Henne has never thrown for over 2 touchdowns in his career. Despite having up to 55 throwing attempts a game and over 300 yards several times - he has never thrown over 2 touchdowns. :thumbsup:

Chad Henne averages 1 TD a game against the Bills <_< and 1.5 interceptions :flirt:

My prediction: Chad Henne will be sacked 3 times

Trent Edwards has a bad history against the Dolphins. Hopefully understanding a 3-4 defense - Trent Edwards will improve on his 1 TD 3 INT performance last year :worthy:

To win the game - Buffalo needs to stop the run. Plain and simple. In 2009 - Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams had a combined 3 rushing TDs against us in the first meeting and only 1 in our 2nd meeting.

Fred Jackson averaged 4.8 yards a carry last year against the fins. Look for similar production from CJ Spiller. A touchdown or 2 is likely :)

In 2009 - Miami scored nearly 1 TD a game more than Buffalo. AND THAT CAN BE THE DIFFERENTIAL BETWEEN 5-10 AND 7-9!!! :wallbash:

Edited by Rust Belt Brotherhood

Chad Henne has never thrown for over 2 touchdowns in his career. Despite having up to 55 throwing attempts a game and over 300 yards several times - he has never thrown over 2 touchdowns. :thumbsup:

Hey man now that's awesome!!!!!!!

So to put that another way.... what your saying is Chad Henne in 13 career starts, has never done something that Trent Edwards has done a grand total of ONCE in 32 starts? Highly highly relevant! Great job!

Hey man now that's awesome!!!!!!!

So to put that another way.... what your saying is Chad Henne in 13 career starts, has never done something that Trent Edwards has done a grand total of ONCE in 32 starts? Highly highly relevant! Great job!

Dolphin troll.

And yes, I do believe Edwards is better than Henne. I wasn't really comparing but thanks for the input, troll.

ur a gay dolphin. Its says so in this article.

http://www.worldpolicy.org/globalrights/sexorient/marine-gay.html

I see 2 TD games but no 3, what was your point?

Dolphin fans are to math what Canadians are to astrophysics.

Let me wax philisophical...

He like fishsticks, Therefore, he must be a gay fish.

Dolphin troll.

And yes, I do believe Edwards is better than Henne. I wasn't really comparing but thanks for the input, troll.

Ed Wang's long lost Japanese family

Even though I'm a Bills fan I think that video is harsh. I mean what did the KC Chiefs ever do to deserve that?

I got to admit you got me guys, Great game!!!! LMFAO!!!!!