This is it...

Master

Had to get registered..couldn't take it anymore. This is it guys; we have arrived! Why is Thurman wearing #21?

Anyway, I'm not buying what the Dolphins and Jets are selling, and I'm certainly tired of the Pats and their multi-million dollar nightmare. Is it over? Was it all a bad dream? I woke up and now I am old and the taste of bitter is numb. Surely we won't be shaken as easy this year. Chan cannot suit up, but at least he will have a pulse. I am suprised nobody sent a beer bottle at him, "How 'bout I knock your head off for 'ya?"

The Bills, second place, and here goes....10-6

Yes, playoffs.

Seriously though, I'm, well, not smoking TURTLES? (I)Don't get it. Anyway, although I think Miami is a decent team(terrible)they are not any better than us(well maybe/yes, I am on the team, one of the LBs).No more paoti, I'm good! Henne is finished and so is Parcells(right behind Bellicheck as 2nd most hated coach{forgot Jimmy Johnson and DICK JAURON})That's my subconscious everyone, in case you were mystified. But I'm not high! or low well,kinda.

Getting back on task, Miami is finished. On the grass at Lambeau, that Clifford Jr.(CJ)is going to be breaking peoples ankles and we'll be impressive. I think we can take 2 of the first 3 and I like our chances against the Jets at home. sorry all you people who think we can't.

Edited by Master