• Steelers
    • Eagles
    • Raiders
    • Chargers
    • Oilers/Titans
    • Packers
    • 49ers
    • Any team that Brett Farve is on

This is our first video of the regular season that corresponds with a couple new changes to our youtube videos. First we are utilizing the music of Buffalo's own It's a Firefight. Second we did a segment where our producer Jared interviews a bunch of fans to find out what team Bills fans hate the most? Finally, you can find our other contributions on www.carmadee.com where I am writing Blogs about the Bills, Sabres, and national sports at large.

We appreciate all feedback, even the negative kind so leave here or on our youtube page

Finally tell me why you hate one team the most.

-Justin

Edited by justnzane

This is our first video of the regular season that corresponds with a couple new changes to our youtube videos. First we are utilizing the music of Buffalo's own It's a Firefight. Second we did a segment where our producer Jared interviews a bunch of fans to find out what team Bills fans hate the most? Finally, you can find our other contributions on www.carmadee.com where I am writing Blogs about the Bills, Sabres, and national sports at large.

We appreciate all feedback, even the negative kind so leave here or on our youtube page

Finally tell me why you hate one team the most.

-Justin

Patriots all the way, though the Jets are increasingly getting on my nerves. I know I'm supposed to despise the Dolphins, but I'm too young to remember the rivalry days.

Patriots all the way, though the Jets are increasingly getting on my nerves. I know I'm supposed to despise the Dolphins, but I'm too young to remember the rivalry days.

I can understand what you mean sage. However, I eternally hate the dolphins for Dan Marino's Isotoner's and ripping on the Bills in Ace Ventura, along with Brian Cox flipping us off in Rich Stadium.