SIDBUFF IS BACK & SIGNED IN (Missed all of U!!)

sidbuff

Hello Everyone:

Dont know how many of the OL SKOOL members are still here but if U still are please send me a shout & a quick HI..... Sorry I have not been signed in, got laid off from my job back in sept 2009 & have been grinding it out ever since, just had a daughter & yes we are officially done havinjg kids, 3 is more than enough, takes to much of our time lol.... Unfortunately to home opener will be out for us this year but we will be coming up for the Jacksonville game so IF any of you are going please let me know so that we can meet up....

Miss you HAMMER, SDS, JOEYSIX, GHOST, JAY ROSEN, KATHY, Bills fan in OHIO, ROCKPILE & the Rockpile family,,,,, EVERYONE VERYONE FROM THE HOME OPENER DAYS>>>>>>

GO BILLS....PLAYOFF SURPRISE TEAM ...U HEARD IT FORST HERE>...

GO BILLS

SID

Welcome back!

:blink::angry:

OH MAN DONT BE MAD JACK... I can never 4get Jack in Syracuse... I was just to X-cted to back man, How the hell are U buddy???

Welcome back!

THANK U THANK U

So for all those that are not going to the home opener (like me)

What are your plans to watch the Bills game this SUNDAY..... LET ME HEAR U HOLLAH BACK @ ME !!!!

GO BILLS!!!

SID

That you did, RG. Hey, what's up w/ the website? Is it back up and running? I kinda liked going over there to check out the latest on my fellow CNJBBB bretheren.

Is it time for another photo shoot? Hahaha!!!

Excellent. I'll be attending that game w/ my brother. Now we know there's a great spot for wings to crash.

Now that is great news. The tailgate is always better w/ Rich and Lisa there. BOTH Rich and Lisa's!

Hey there bigger-than-Sid guy! NO! no more photo shoots! And, no, no website since with the 10 year playoff drought, CNJBBB membership has dropped. I no longer have a "website manager" so I let it go. Maybe if the Bills start a winning streak, things will pick up enough to warrant a return of the site. We would LOVE to see you at the Jacksonville game! Lot 1, just past the green dumpster, same row as Pinto Kenny. Lisa and I plan to show up this Sunday at around 9 am. I should have hot wings done by 9:45 or 10 am. But that is contingent on my "hardware provider" (Ron Stilwell) who is a member of the CNJBBB who moved to the promised land two years ago. He has his own cooker set and he brings it to games allowing more space for beer in my trunk for the return to 'joisy. ahhhhhh genny cream

Go Bills!

-RnJ

Hey there bigger-than-Sid guy! NO! no more photo shoots! And, no, no website since with the 10 year playoff drought, CNJBBB membership has dropped. I no longer have a "website manager" so I let it go. Maybe if the Bills start a winning streak, things will pick up enough to warrant a return of the site. We would LOVE to see you at the Jacksonville game! Lot 1, just past the green dumpster, same row as Pinto Kenny. Lisa and I plan to show up this Sunday at around 9 am. I should have hot wings done by 9:45 or 10 am. But that is contingent on my "hardware provider" (Ron Stilwell) who is a member of the CNJBBB who moved to the promised land two years ago. He has his own cooker set and he brings it to games allowing more space for beer in my trunk for the return to 'joisy. ahhhhhh genny cream

Go Bills!

-RnJ

DARN it ...Stinks not having my own car & money to just get up & leave..... I would have loved to B there ...Gues I wil have to make up all the missed fun @ the Jacksonville game.... More Beer, more drinking, More EATS!!!!!

DARN it ...Stinks not having my own car & money to just get up & leave..... I would have loved to B there ...Gues I wil have to make up all the missed fun @ the Jacksonville game.... More Beer, more drinking, More EATS!!!!!

Well, at least two of your "brethren" from the Northern NJBBB will be at the Tailgate with us - Greg and Darren. your children (haha!)

hmm, does that make them my grandchildren???

nawwww