ENOUGH with the losses

HARCO186

I have been in the military since 1989 and retired this year. I have hung out with every team fan at the local bar and heard all the bashing from all over. (Really bad when we lost all the Super Bowls). This is by far the very worst I have ever seen a team get bashed so badly. To be compared to the Lions of 0-16 is just unreal. The so called experts claim we have a really bad o-line... Our line is not rookies anymore, and they have been together for a year, an o-line with a year together has always shown improvement. Not a person can dispute that a line gets worst when they play together for periods of time. Our qb sucks.. He has better numbers than Henne and Sanchez. Numbers don't lie, plus our qb doesn't have a made to order OC that started a week before the season. Some might say Chan isn't all that, and he may not have been with other teams...

When Marv took over the Bills in the 80's, he wasn't considered a great coach.(In fact had a more losses than wins when he came to Buffalo). He had a team that believed in his system and great mangement that worked around what they needed. It took a few years, but they did it by work, commitement, and trust. One never knows what goes on behind closed doors, but I feel that same excitement about this team as I did in the 80's. These guys are buying into a system and believing in it. Not to mention, NOT A SINGLE PLAYER BELIEVES THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE TEAM. The jets have that issue and it will show up this year, especially when Sanchez is forced to throw, he will strugle. The fins are already expressing concern about Henne and are not comfortable with what they see. The pats are showing signs of weakness and aren't what they use to be anymore.

The Bills will most likely go 8-8 this year and may even hit 9. That will be a milestone and show the league that they are coming. My take is they will be a true contender within 2-3 years from now just like the 80's. I just can't wait to hear these critics eat their words at the end. This alone gives the team an edge. An edge to show something and prove many wrong.....