$1.25 Billion Payout?

swede316

I want some federal money! I have no specific claim to make except for being retired and fed up with things I see swirling around me. I want a federal program developed to give mucho dinero to old pissed off people who read the paper and watch the news, then shake their heads and quote from that 20th Century philosopher, Aretha Franklin, who said, "Who's zoomin' who?"

And don't point me to one of those senior programs where they serve lunch, aerobics, and quilting; screw that; I just want money sent to me regularly.

I want some federal money! I have no specific claim to make except for being retired and fed up with things I see swirling around me. I want a federal program developed to give mucho dinero to old pissed off people who read the paper and watch the news, then shake their heads and quote from that 20th Century philosopher, Aretha Franklin, who said, "Who's zoomin' who?"

And don't point me to one of those senior programs where they serve lunch, aerobics, and quilting; screw that; I just want money sent to me regularly.

We have some nice apple sauce for you, and later today, some kids are going to come in and sing "You're a Grand Old Flag".