Brigitte Gabriel's Speech

3rdnlng

I'm no expert. I don't think this lady will ever have a chance at being objective, given the horrible things Muslims did to her community. So this is a grain of salt type article.

But, it would seem clear that trying to separate the terrorists from Islam is much more difficult than say: abortion bombers from evangelicals. You don't see churches in this country celebrating, ringing bells and carrying on when an abortion doctor is murdered. You don't see the murderer's family dancing around and being given money/stuff by the community.

You see all of those things when an Islamic murderer gets away with it/homicide bombs people. All the BS, and spin, and PC crapola doesn't change the fact that today, we only see this behavior in Islam, the Balkans, and Africa....where it's also directly/indirectly about Islam.

Dancing around and offering MORE :wallbash: of your sons up for homicide bombing...is f'ing evil, period. It's indefensible, it goes against many human principles and is therefore immoral, and there is no excuse for it. That's pure evil, and the only thing we can do with that is put it down.

I'm no expert. I don't think this lady will ever have a chance at being objective, given the horrible things Muslims did to her community. So this is a grain of salt type article.

But, it would seem clear that trying to separate the terrorists from Islam is much more difficult than say: abortion bombers from evangelicals. You don't see churches in this country celebrating, ringing bells and carrying on when an abortion doctor is murdered. You don't see the murderer's family dancing around and being given money/stuff by the community.

You see all of those things when an Islamic murderer gets away with it/homicide bombs people. All the BS, and spin, and PC crapola doesn't change the fact that today, we only see this behavior in Islam, the Balkans, and Africa....where it's also directly/indirectly about Islam.

Dancing around and offering MORE :wallbash: of your sons up for homicide bombing...is f'ing evil, period. It's indefensible, it goes against many human principles and is therefore immoral, and there is no excuse for it. That's pure evil, and the only thing we can do with that is put it down.

She was personally affected, which doesn't make her objective. It doessn't make her non objective though. She obviously went through hell and has her own views of Islam. She has the personal experience which makes her imminently qualified to give her perspective on the subject. I would feel a lot more confidant that Islam was a religion of peace if more "moderates" would speak out against what many are calling the radical arm of the religion. Just saying.