Building a Super Bowl Team

Damian

From the title of the thread you might think I'm being sarcastic, but check this link out:

Scout.com's article

The article goes over how both New Orleans and Indy use/sign undrafted free agents. Of course when they do it, it is considered smart scouting, while if the Bills do it, people like to say we are just lacking talent and desperate/cheap. I believe having a GM that has been a pro scout for 50+ years is a major plus for the Bills as we increase the talent-level on the team. These players didn't have the roster spot handed to them, they had to beat out much higher draft picks & veterans to earn their way on the team.

From the title of the thread you might think I'm being sarcastic, but check this link out:

Scout.com's article

The article goes over how both New Orleans and Indy use/sign undrafted free agents. Of course when they do it, it is considered smart scouting, while if the Bills do it, people like to say we are just lacking talent and desperate/cheap. I believe having a GM that has been a pro scout for 50+ years is a major plus for the Bills as we increase the talent-level on the team. These players didn't have the roster spot handed to them, they had to beat out much higher draft picks & veterans to earn their way on the team.

Too bad they can't land the easier blue chip prospects