Broncos’ LenDale White out for season

BillsFanInLV

My link

I Wonder if we would dare keep J. Bell AND Chad Simpson dealing away Marshawn? --Just a thought. :flirt:

My link

I Wonder if we would dare keep J. Bell AND Chad Simpson dealing away Marshawn? --Just a thought. :flirt:

I'm trying to fix the link. Stand By.

My link

I'm trying to fix the link. Stand By.

Heres the Link. Sorry.

My link

I haven't followed the Bronco's much this pre-season, anyone know if they have a TE OL LB they would part with thats worth a young 1000yd RB.

Denver has Moreno, Buckhalter, and a few others. They are similar to the patsies in that they don't think it's too important to stick with one certain running back. they like to interchange them. I don't see McDaniels wanting to trade much at all for Marshawn. If we trade him we will find better value elsewhere.

BillsFanInLv brought up an interesting proposition about keeping both J. Bell and Chad Simpson and dealing Marshawn. hmmm... It certainly is interesting and I would think about it but in the end i don't think Chan would go for it. But it does make me think.