Jumping The Gun

i know it is way too early to even speculate about how the season plays out, but after 2 pre-season wins, i am kind of pumped. (of course anything positive will do that). i am just wondering what all the "experts" , all the "talking heads", ESPN, would do if the bills are very good while the jets sh-t the bed, dallas does not do much, favre sucks, all the usual media favorites just do not do it, at least early. it would be exhilerating to watch all of them squirm.

Exactly. All offseason thats all we heard on espn was how the afc east title is between the pats and jets, and maybe the dolphins. And they woukdnt even mention the bills. And when someone would, they would laugh and say how they will be the worst team in football. When we shock the world this year im going to email every analyst on espn. They automatically assume that if ur bad one year, your going to be bad the next. And if ur good one year, ur guna be good the next. Perfect example was the browns a few years ago, they go 10-6 and everyone was saying the next year there def guna get the wildcard. They ended up winning what 5 games?