Double Negative

tbonestake

What he wrote about the incident was just kind of dumb. So he didn't really like it and he doesn't think the Bills are going to be good. Big F'in deal! Join the club.

I think Chan thinks he is a teacher and acted like a teacher does. BTW who starts a thread about grammar, I was an English teacher and I could care less.

I know Chan taught those kids a valuable citizen lesson when visiting someone's property. Namely, if you act like a butthead expect to be treated like one and miss out on the good things that the non buttheads get.

If only for that reason, I respect him for it.

What he wrote about the incident was just kind of dumb. So he didn't really like it and he doesn't think the Bills are going to be good. Big F'in deal! Join the club.

I think Chan thinks he is a teacher and acted like a teacher does. BTW who starts a thread about grammar, I was an English teacher and I could care less.

I know Chan taught those kids a valuable citizen lesson when visiting someone's property. Namely, if you act like a butthead expect to be treated like one and miss out on the good things that the non buttheads get.

If only for that reason, I respect him for it.

couldn't care less...:thumbsup: