[closed]Misconceptions about the Gailey "incident"...

Before I get into the ethics or morality of the actions of those involved, I wanted to clear up one important thing.

The training camp is on PRIVATE PROPERTY. You do not have the right to free speech, or any other "right", on private property. So it is a myth that you have the right to boo, heckle, or harass ANYONE at a practice or game. The only right you have on private property is against criminal acts being done to you.

Now back to the ethical aspects of it. It is clear that those kids were not Bills fans. It is one thing to boo to show dissatisfaction or toss some good-natured heckling, but no actual Bills fan would says the reportedly vulgar and obscene things to their own team that those kids were. I can tell you with a fair degree of certainty that if they were charging even $5 for tickets, those kids wouldn't have been there. Besides, what kind of idiot boosters their own team? Support to do BETTER or constructive criticism works so much better than the unimaginative and negative "boo".

Otherwise, cheers to Gailey for smacking some sense into those punks with his undoubtedly large gonads. Hopefully the public tongue-lashing embarrassed some respect and common decency into them. The team will respect him for it, and "real" fans should appreciate his commitment to the team and its values.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.