Along With Winning

And the rivalry that comes when teams compete for divisions and playoff games is what I miss most. I would love to have what the Jets and Patriots have now...pure hatred. Sure, lots of people around here hate the Patriots (including myself) but there is zero emotion on the other side of the fence because the Pats and their fans have zero respect for the Bills. Hopefully this new regime will take a step closer to respectability and can create their own history along the way.....

Ten years of no playoffs, and the team wears clown costumes for uniforms now. But the worst crime that has happened, IMO, is that we lost our rivalries. The Jets, Pats and worst of all, the Dolphins and their fans have no feelings towards the Bills at all.

Winning wins back the rivalries. We can get back the Dolphin rivalry, and if we keep beating the Jets in the reg season, they will start to hate us again. I don't know about the Patriots though- they have to lose the refs, too and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Ten years of no playoffs, and the team wears clown costumes for uniforms now. But the worst crime that has happened, IMO, is that we lost our rivalries. The Jets, Pats and worst of all, the Dolphins and their fans have no feelings towards the Bills at all.

Winning wins back the rivalries. We can get back the Dolphin rivalry, and if we keep beating the Jets in the reg season, they will start to hate us again. I don't know about the Patriots though- they have to lose the refs, too and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I loved when the Sabres played the Bruins (even though they lost)in the first round because I want to hate Boston again. During my ticket draft, those were some of the first games I picked....Remember when the Buffalo fans rolled over the Dolphin bus years ago after the game - that is the kind of hatred I want between the division foes (maybe not to that extreme) but you know what I mean.