Chase Daniel

Stl Bills

For a rookie he has a rather impressive superbowl ring.

Was on the saints last year.

Yea, for all your disbelief, I think the silly part is thinking bell is any better then chris ivory, the current 4 on the saints roster. They in fact also have 4 NFL backs in Thomas, bush, betts, and ivory. Also, Chase Daniel isn't a rookie.

Ok, I wasn't sure, I knew I heard the name before, and others mentioned something about him being a UDFA. Now that I know...................

Was he an integral piece of the Saints in the Super Bowl run, all I can find on him is that he was cut many times last year and never saw a snap in a regular season NFL game yet. Does he even get a SB ring for not playing in a game?

Why not give up a 3rd or 4th for a guy with no regular season NFL career snaps, What did guys with NFL experience (McNabb, Campbell, etc.) go for this offseason?

He has no upside unless he gets to play against other NFL scrubs. 5-9 and isn't fast works in college (see KU Todd Reising) not in the NFL. Not a chance- we forget on a typical day in college football there are one maybe- maybe two players on the field who might maybe someday play in the NFL. On Sunday there are 11 guys on defense at a time all playing IN the NFL

Well he's not 5-9 like Sod Reesing, he's a legit 6ft as he measured at the combine in front of every NFL scout......

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/chase-daniel?id=81284

Oh and here's another article about the preseason game where they compare Brees and Daniel physically....they are the same height....

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/08/chase_daniel_knows_new_orleans.html

And for the enitre second quarter he played against almost all of the Houston Defensive starters....and what exactly are you trying to say about his performance in college, the same can be said about every player in the NCAAs. I don't get it, are we supposed to just discount everything he did in college and say that none of it could possibly translate to the next level because he didn't play against 11 NFL caliber defenders....who did? So that pretty much makes every point in your response completely wrong and proves you didn't even see the game.

Edited by Stl Bills