Day 15 / August 17th practice notes

Skoobydum

The bad news didn’t get any better at the receiver position for the Bills. In Tuesday’s practice, rookie receiver David Nelsonappeared to roll his ankle when he tried to make a cut inside just after making a reception in red zone work and went down in a heap.

After being tended to by athletic trainers for several minutes, he was carted off the field.

“It doesn’t look good, but I don’t think it’s a long term (thing),” said Gailey. “The question is whether he’ll get back for the first of the season or not. It’s tough on him because he had done such a good job of working hard. He had missed some time and then made it up and had been doing a good job in that respect so I hate it for him.”

Buffalo just added free agent receiver Aaron Rhea to the roster on Monday. With James Hardy not expected to play Thursday night, the Bills will once again go into the preseason game with just seven wideouts.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...af-35e78887c4bc

The bad news didn’t get any better at the receiver position for the Bills. In Tuesday’s practice, rookie receiver David Nelsonappeared to roll his ankle when he tried to make a cut inside just after making a reception in red zone work and went down in a heap.

After being tended to by athletic trainers for several minutes, he was carted off the field.

“It doesn’t look good, but I don’t think it’s a long term (thing),” said Gailey. “The question is whether he’ll get back for the first of the season or not. It’s tough on him because he had done such a good job of working hard. He had missed some time and then made it up and had been doing a good job in that respect so I hate it for him.”

Buffalo just added free agent receiver Aaron Rhea to the roster on Monday. With James Hardy not expected to play Thursday night, the Bills will once again go into the preseason game with just seven wideouts.

Based on the Bart Starr quote in your sig, Bills fans are some of the most courages football fans around.

I wonder if the Bills lack of explosion vs Washington, as pointed out by Mr Theismann, contributed to the dialing back in Today's practice??