2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 Flex - TE/WR/RB

1 Defense

1 Kicker

Here is my team:

QB: Philip Rivers / Jay Cutler

RB: Chris Johnson / DeAngelo Williams / Jerome Harrison / Ricky Williams / Tim Hightower

TE: Dallas Clark / Jason Witten

WR: Miles Austin / Mike Sims Walker / Percy Harvin / Devin Hester / Mohamed Massaquoi / Chaz Schilens

D: Pittsburgh Defense

K: Ryan Longwell (Minnesota)

I think my I have a killer draft but I'm lacking in the WR department. I took 2 of the best tight ends in the draft which probably hurt me in the receiver position but Witten is definitely a sexy flex spot :ph34r:

The league settings is 1 point per reception (PPR) and 10 teams

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 Flex - TE/WR/RB

1 Defense

1 Kicker

Here is my team:

QB: Philip Rivers / Jay Cutler

RB: Chris Johnson / DeAngelo Williams / Jerome Harrison / Ricky Williams / Tim Hightower

TE: Dallas Clark / Jason Witten

WR: Miles Austin / Mike Sims Walker / Percy Harvin / Devin Hester / Mohamed Massaquoi / Chaz Schilens

D: Pittsburgh Defense

K: Ryan Longwell (Minnesota)

I think my I have a killer draft but I'm lacking in the WR department. I took 2 of the best tight ends in the draft which probably hurt me in the receiver position but Witten is definitely a sexy flex spot :devil:

In a 10 team league maybe there is a team that is heavy in receivers that you can trade one of your TE's with? After Austin it is kind of lean. I did have Sims Walker last year that I picked up off the waiver wire and he was decent.

In a 10 team league maybe there is a team that is heavy in receivers that you can trade one of your TE's with? After Austin it is kind of lean. I did have Sims Walker last year that I picked up off the waiver wire and he was decent.

I use Witten as my flex because I don't like the other players as a flex except for Ricky Williams

I just picked up Hester

I think you're weak at QB and WR #3. I love Sims-Walker as a #2. His floor is #20, with his ceiling being a legitimate #1 or top #2 WR.

I never like using a TE as a flex, but I'm fine with Witten there. If you got him at a good value, he should give you good production in a PPR.

I'm not a very big Rivers fan. I think Kolb & Cutler have a chance to do much better than him this year, and he's generally going above his value.

I think you're weak at QB and WR #3. I love Sims-Walker as a #2. His floor is #20, with his ceiling being a legitimate #1 or top #2 WR.

I never like using a TE as a flex, but I'm fine with Witten there. If you got him at a good value, he should give you good production in a PPR.

I'm not a very big Rivers fan. I think Kolb & Cutler have a chance to do much better than him this year, and he's generally going above his value.

Thank you

Everyone was pissed when I took Sims Walker in the...8th round. I'm assuming that it was a good thing. I wasn't too high on him in PPR but I guess we'll see!