Lamest excuse for the Bills I keep hearing

Rayzer32

BLAH BLAH BLAH........As far as I know it's the exact same situation for 31 other teams too, but most of those 31 other teams don't have their 1st string play 90% of the first half, and 80% of that against a back up defense and they STILL CAN'T SCORE. This team is HORRIBLE!!! Trivia - When is the last time the Bills starting offense scored a TD in the a pre-season game. And why is it year after year this team takes so many dumb penalties that ALWAYS seem to kill a TD drive or give an offense a new set of downs after apparently stopping them on a 3rd down. Maybe it's not the coaching that many of us thought it was. How about Aaron Maybe I won't take a dumb penalty in a game. And if he keeps swinging his arms around like he does, I see some personal foul penalties in his future. Again, I see a defense that forgets to cover someone who ends up WIDE OPEN on a 3rd and long or has never practiced defending a draw play. And is Jauron still here somewhere? Again I see spineless coaching decisions, even in the freakin meaningless pre-season. Twice they had 4th and short and ended up kicking a FG one time and punting on the other one. Um I think it is and has been very clear that Lindell and Moorman really don't need the practice, they get more than their share of work in the regular season.

But wait, the Bills have a new coaching staff. Oh yes they do....um, but so does Washington. The Skins also have two QBs learning new offenses as well. Was it just me or did they both do okay? The Bills have, still do and for the foreseeable future will blow. How long til Spiller wants out? Chan Gailey has talked up a good game, but talk is all I've noticed to this point. The Redskins looked as if they were playing a High School team. I can't wait to hear Ralph preach to us fans AGAIN about how upset and ticked off he is at this teams performance. It was very obvious tonight to anyone who knows football that if you go out and actually pay for a real QB and coaching staff, that it can make your team better. I bet Ralph buys Skol Vodka expecting it to taste like Grey Goose.

Other than Lindell and Moorman, I liked what I saw from Marshawn and Levi in his first NFL action. Nothing like taking your first ever snap in the NFL from your own 1 yard line. I think the three QBs stay are Trent, Brian and Levi. Hasta la Vista Fitzy. 2010 final record 4-12. :censored:

I feel the same way about it. To brush it off as a preseason game at this point (10 seasons out of the playoffs) is naive. They aren't coming off a winning season, they are trying to get some kind of momentum going.

There is NO MOMENTUM.

Total incompetence, JUST LIKE LAST YEAR.

Fkkk! They should be playing to win EVERY preseason game if only to convince the fans that they have progressed.

Of course, someone will reply that they don't care if they lose every preseason game, just win the real ones. That sounds good, but it doesn't happen. Instead they continue to suck when the real season begins, picking up where the preseason left off. I'm not even really looking for wins, I'm looking for PROGRESS. There isn't any.