Bills Backers NYC

kota

I am currently in NYC for business travel. I am going to miss my beloved Bills unless i can find someplace to watch it.

Does anyone know of a Bar to watch the game tomorrow that is near the Laguardia Airport?

I am currently in NYC for business travel.  I am going to miss my beloved Bills unless i can find someplace to watch it.

Does anyone know of a Bar to watch the game tomorrow that is near the Laguardia Airport?

146023[/snapback]

McFaddens where the Bills BAckers meet is on the east side so it is right on the other side of the East river from Queens. So it is pretty close to Laguardia but traffic and bridges can slow you down.

Near the airport? Don't know.  But you should try, by all means, to get to the NYC Bills Backers at McFaddens.

Check them out at nycbbb.com

146053[/snapback]

LMAO! :w00t:

At the top of their home page it states that all Bills games are televised with sound! :doh:

Hehehe Makes you wonder.

LMAO!    :w00t:

At the top of their home page it states that all Bills games are televised with sound!    :doh:

Hehehe  Makes you wonder.

146144[/snapback]

If you've ever spent any time in a Manhattan bar (especially a sports bar), then you shouldn't wonder.

McFaddens where the Bills BAckers meet is on the east side so it is right on the other side of the East river from Queens. So it is pretty close to Laguardia but traffic and bridges can slow you down.

146111[/snapback]

On a Sunday afternoon, I doubt that would be a problem. Could probably get from McFaddens to LGA in about 20 minutes.