OchoCinco to Donte: My turn really soon for revenge

Skoobydum

What exactly OchoCinco means by revenge is unclear, but the knockout shot by Whitner was impressive and by the way legal. Usually OchoCinco is just looking to score touchdowns when he makes these call outs to opponents.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/08/12/o...ls-out-whitner/

Chad's mouth writes checks that his body can't pay... It was a clean hit and he is lucky the only thing hurt was his pride!

The Bengals never seem to beat the Bills. Ochocinco should shut his mouth.

I lived in Cincy the last 10 years (moved last fall), so I always keep this handy:

11/26/89 - CIN 7 @ BUF 24

10/21/91 - CIN 16 @ BUF 35

11/17/96 - CIN 17 @ BUF 31

12/06/98 - BUF 33 @ CIN 20

12/29/02 - CIN 9 @ BUF 27

10/05/03 - CIN 16 @ BUF 22

12/19/04 - BUF 33 @ CIN 17

12/24/05 - BUF 37 @ CIN 27

11/04/07 - CIN 21 @ BUF 33

Count em...that's 9 straight wins for the Bills, dating back to 1989.

I hope D Whitner knocks that big mouth out again...maybe he can become a full time dancer. Or vegetable.

Chad's mouth writes checks that his body can't pay... It was a clean hit and he is lucky the only thing hurt was his pride!

Well, I disagree about "checks that his body can't pay." And I don't recall anything that was said about it not being a clean hit.

Over his now 10 year career, he's taken many hellacious hits, and has missed but a small handful of games.

He's certainly a character. A very colorful character, but not without charm. I can't think of an NFL club, even at age 32, that wouldn't find a place for him on their roster.