BGIOP's Training Camp Report (8/3)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing I do not value your opinion.

Bill, it had nothing to do with valuing my opinion. It had everything to do with a "back stabbing" comment about me. You did't have the "courage" to say it to my face. CHARACTER COUNTS and you lack that....

I suppose you will not be able to muster an apology.

Bill, it had nothing to do with valuing my opinion. It had everything to do with a "back stabbing" comment about me. You did't have the "courage" to say it to my face. CHARACTER COUNTS and you lack that....

I suppose you will not be able to muster an apology.

have you regularly stated that we have no DL, pass rush, etc, etc? yes

i wasnt talking about you behind your back, i was using you as a reference point for all the negativity, and you are by all accounts, and admittedly Negative. Despite all your insistence, it appears that our DL is shaping up rather nicely.

The so called "small school" guys that you questioned (troup and carrington) are looking good so far, and a slimmed down stroud looks up to the challenge too.

Combine that with 3-4 vets davis, tobor and D. edwards and it appears we have a good looking front 7.

So what is it you want me to say to your face, I've been more than patient with your negativity up to this point, and while you did not in fact chime in on this particular thread up until that point, you did skim thru 2 pages of posts looking for something to attack, just like I knew you would.

have you regularly stated that we have no DL, pass rush, etc, etc? yes

i wasnt talking about you behind your back, i was using you as a reference point for all the negativity, and you are by all accounts, and admittedly Negative. Despite all your insistence, it appears that our DL is shaping up rather nicely.

The so called "small school" guys that you questioned (troup and carrington) are looking good so far, and a slimmed down stroud looks up to the challenge too.

Combine that with 3-4 vets davis, tobor and D. edwards and it appears we have a good looking front 7.

So what is it you want me to say to your face, I've been more than patient with your negativity up to this point, and while you did not in fact chime in on this particular thread up until that point, you did skim thru 2 pages of posts looking for something to attack, just like I knew you would.

Bill, I must say after each reply you are making yourself look more and more foolish.

You were speaking behind my back. There is no other way around it. Spin and spin it and it still remains the same. You cowardly used my name in mockery.

You want to talk about the DL. This whole issue unfortunately isn't about that. Don't try to skirt the issue.

Really, I was skimming through pages looking to attack someone. Dead wrong Bill. Dead wrong Bill. What a foolish statement based on no evidence. I had no intent whatsoever to "find someone to attack." That statement is unwarranted and unjustified. Obviously, you don't like me and perhaps your anger got the best of you. I have no problem with you not liking me. I have a problem when you say unprovoked comments without my knowledge. You crossed the line...

Bill, I am done. I will not be saying anymore regarding this issue. It is not fair to the people on this board. I do apologize to you. If you so choose you can have the last word.

Like it or not, I still think we are weak at the QB, OL, WR, OLB, DL positions.

A humble apology would go a long way. Wondering if you could munster an apology. Under the circumstances, I don't think that is asking too much.

Bill, I must say after each reply you are making me look even worse

You want to talk about the DL. This whole issue unfortunately isn't about that. Don't try to skirt the issue.

Really, I was skimming through pages looking to attack someone. Dead wrong Bill. Dead wrong Bill. What a foolish statement. I had no intent whatsoever to "find someone to attack." That staement is unwarranted and unjustified. I suspect you simply don't like me and your anger got the best of you. I have no problem with you not liking me. I have a problem when you say unprovoked comments without my knowledge.

A humble apology would go a long way. Wondering if you could munster an apology. Under the circumstances, I don't think that is asking too much.

so what is the issue? before you said it was the players not fitting the system, and some of them were from small schools and not up to par.

As for my rightful assumption, you constantly skim thru threads looking for points which you disagree, usually its the same things, anything positive about the OL, Dl, LBs, wrs, or just positive in general. I know this, cause i see it on a daily basis, so I put that out there knowing you would find it eventually. Unwarranted and unjustified indeed. I figured a training camp report that had some positive things to say would bring you out.

Bottom line is that right now, our front 7 is looking better than expected, especially the DL, that was the real point.

As i said before, i put it out there for a reason, it wasnt "behind your back" as funny as that is, I simply used You as a reference point for all the negativity.

BTW, in case you havent figured it out, I dont apologize when im not in the wrong. So you will get nothing of the sort.

so what is the issue? before you said it was the players not fitting the system, and some of them were from small schools and not up to par.

As for my rightful assumption, you constantly skim thru threads looking for points which you disagree, usually its the same things, anything positive about the OL, Dl, LBs, wrs, or just positive in general. I know this, cause i see it on a daily basis, so I put that out there knowing you would find it eventually. Unwarranted and unjustified indeed. I figured a training camp report that had some positive things to say would bring you out.

Bottom line is that right now, our front 7 is looking better than expected, especially the DL, that was the real point.

As i said before, i put it out there for a reason, it wasnt "behind your back" as funny as that is, I simply used You as a reference point for all the negativity.

BTW, in case you havent figured it out, I dont apologize when im not in the wrong. So you will get nothing of the sort.

Bill, you win.....There you go.