Camp Full Team Autograph Session-Last Night-Did you go?

Did anyone attend the autograph session at camp yesterday? Was it before or after practice, in the past they have done it both ways? If so approx. what time did it start? I am driving up from Virginia for the night practice on the 11th and hope to get some sigs for my collection. Thanks in advance.

Did anyone attend the autograph session at camp yesterday? Was it before or after practice, in the past they have done it both ways? If so approx. what time did it start? I am driving up from Virginia for the night practice on the 11th and hope to get some sigs for my collection. Thanks in advance.

I believe they do it after practice. Russ Brandon - the marketing genius that he is - pointed out in last weeks meeting that if they picture was taken AFTER practice - the men would be sweaty which would appeal to more women.

They are held before practice - usually 6:30 til 6:50 or so, then the players go to the practice field. If you want to get a "star" player, you should get there earlier to get in his line - camp opens and busses start at 5. Note that they don't do this before every night practice.

They are held before practice - usually 6:30 til 6:50 or so, then the players go to the practice field. If you want to get a "star" player, you should get there earlier to get in his line - camp opens and busses start at 5. Note that they don't do this before every night practice.

Thanks for the info, I come up every year but have seen it before and after practice. You kinda have to choose if you wanna get one or two "stars" or a whole bunch of the other players, but either way it is a good deal. The schedule of when they have full team sessions is on the website. Oh, by the way-Like your avatar, greatest 3 peice band that ever played. Thanks again.